Rasimone Roads and Stormwater Phase 3
27 April 2020
ZIYANDA Consulting cc was appointed by Rustenburg Local Municipality to provide the following:
- Construction management services
- Contract administration
- Close out report.
Project Start Date: 13 March 2018
Project End Date: 05 July 2019
The project involved the upgrade of 1.1 km of gravel road to paved roads using concrete pavers and the construction of storm water infrastructure. The upgrade of the road was meant to facilitate ease of movement for the people of Rasimone village.
Location: Rasimone, Rustenburg North West
Client: Rustenburg Local Municipality
Value: R5.8 Million
- Review of design
- Contract Administration
- Construction Management & Monitoring’
- Preparation of Close out report
- Total of 1.1km paved roads
- Erection of road signs
- Road marking
- Construction of traffic calming measures
- Construction of 93m of open channel storm water drains
This project has been completed and handed over to the municipality.